Rio Salado’s Human Resources department provides quality, timely and responsive human resources services and support. The department assists in the process of recruiting and hiring employees so that Rio Salado has a talented and diverse workforce to serve our students, the Maricopa Community Colleges, and the public.
The role of Human Resources is to provide knowledge, counsel, and services to help the Maricopa Community Colleges District attract, develop, and retain a talented, diverse workforce.
- We work collaboratively and share ideas to provide seamless and consistent customer service.
- We foster relationships built on trust by delivering consistent customer resolutions that inspire confidence and credibility.
- We are accountable to ethically utilize our resources in an efficient and effective manner.
- We embrace and promote an inclusive environment where everyone is treated with fairness and respect.
- We encourage innovation and creativity through an open exchange of ideas, progressive thinking and responsible risk taking.
- We demonstrate and advocate for value added personal and professional development.
Sexual Harassment Prevention
MCCCD EEO Office
- Anna Flores, HR Director, Human Resources
- Cydney Doupe, Coordinator Human Resources Services
The Human Resources staff is available for consultation Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.