Interim Vice President
KJZZ/KBAQ & Sun Sounds
Rio Salado’s Division of Public Service manages three, award-winning public radio stations and a youth media center.
Radio Stations & Outreach
- KJZZ 91.5 - Features local, NPR and international news, entertainment, classic jazz and blues. Available on 91.5 FM and HD1, online at kjzz.org and with iPhone and Android mobile players. Classic jazz is also available on 91.5 FM HD2 and jazz.kjzz.org.
- K-BACH 89.5 – The Valley’s Classical Companion at the Heart of the Arts features classical music, arts and culture news. Available on 89.5 FM and HD1, online at kbaq.org and Eight Arizona PBS, TV-HD4.
- Sun Sounds of Arizona - Features audio access and information to people who cannot read print because they have a disability. Available on 89.5 HD3, specialty radios, telephone, podcasts and sunsounds.org.
- SPOT 127 - KJZZ's youth media center helps Valley teens develop state-of-the-art skills in digital media and journalism while connecting them to higher education.
- Soundbite - Combining the power of Public Radio with the majesty of gourmet vending, Soundbite works to transform community through providing a unique blend of opportunities; from recording stories, to hosting civil public and corporate discussions in a non-traditional setting.
- John Sage, Associate General Manager, Operations
- Ralph Hogan, Associate General Manager, Engineering
- Jon Hoban, Associate General Manager, Programming (KJZZ)
- Linda Pastori, General Manager, Development KJZZ/K-BACH & Sun Sounds Arizona
- Phil Meyer, Director, Strategic Initiatives
- Scott Williams, Director, Audience Research
- Andrea Pasquale, Director, Sun Sounds of Arizona
- Matt Myers, Associate General Manager, Executive Director, Spot 127