Dr. LeRodrick Terry
To create a culture of student-focused customer service across the division, in order to enhance the student experience and support the strategic goals of the college.
Three Pillars of Student Affairs
Access, Persistence and Completion!
The Division of Student Affairs is involved in all aspects of a student’s life including recruitment, admissions, registration, records, advisement, financial aid, testing services, disability resources, veteran services, student activities, community resources, wellness, career and social development.
The Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs at Rio Salado College oversees all student support services and student affairs programming and initiatives for the Rio Salado College community.
Specifically, the duties of the Vice President of Student Affairs and Advancement include working collaboratively with college partners, community stakeholders and members of the senior executive team in the leadership, planning, budget management and development of a comprehensive student affairs program.
The office also serves as a general point of contact for students and their families regarding student life and supporting successful outcomes.
Student Success Stories
Commencement 2016 Photo Album
- Dr. LeRodrick Terry, Vice President, Student Affairs
- Kevin Bilder, Dean, Student Affairs and Retention
- Rachelle Clarke, Dean, Student Affairs
- Ruby Miller, Associate Dean, Admissions, International Education and Judicial Affairs
- Nanci Regehr, Interim Associate Dean, Financial Aid and Compliance
- Rick Conchos, Director, Student Services and Location-based Advisement
- David Hall, Director, Academic Advisement
- Laurel Redman, Director, Records
- Heather Tyler, Director, Testing and Assessment
- Edward Calderon, Manager, Web
- Annette Flores, Manager, Media Relations
- Sonia Ruiz, Media Buyer and Planner
- Trung Tang, Manager, Special Projects, Innovation and Quality Assurance