Move on When Ready (MOWR) is a program developed between Dysart Unified School District and Rio Salado College to provide an online community college pathway for Grand Canyon Diploma graduates.
Students are able to remain affiliated with their high school through their junior and senior years while earning an associate degree through a specially-designed program of online and hybrid accelerated college-level classes.
Advantages of the MOWR program
- Jumpstart your college education!
- Earn up to 60-64 credits of college coursework guaranteed to transfer within Arizona.
- Take class online two at a time in an accelerated format.
- Save money on tuition.
- Receive personalized attention in a program specifically tailored to Grand Canyon Diploma students.
- Have access to both high school and college services including tutoring, financial aid, library services, academic and career counseling.
- Remain involved in high school extracurricular activities such as sports and clubs.
For more information:
MOWR is a collaboration between the Center for the Future of Arizona, Dysart Unified School District, and Rio Salado College.