Tuesday, May 5, 2015
400 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003
(the corner of 4th Ave. & Washington St.)
Even though tickets are not required for this event, we appreciate being informed of graduates planning on bringing more than 15 guests. Please have this indicated on your graduation application or contact the Graduation Representative/Technician.
|Doors open to the lobby and graduating student check-in begins (the auditorium will open at 6 p.m.)
||Graduates line-up with faculty, administrators and staff
||Formal Commencement Ceremony
- Commencement address by Dr. Bustamante, Rio Salado College President
- Student Speaker Remarks & Musical Interlude (live performance)
- Awarding of Certificates, Degrees and Recognitions of Academic Achievement
- Parking is available for a special $10 rate in the Washington Street Garage (cash, credit and debit is accepted). The garage is located at 305 W. Washington St., Phoenix, AZ (SE corner of 4th Ave. and Washington St.).
- On-street meter parking is also available. There are no fees after 5p.m.
- Consider taking the Metro Light Rail.
- Arrive early for the best parking and to avoid traffic delays, due to road construction and other downtown events. Parking fees may apply.
Grad Trak Graduation Images will take photographs of graduates receiving their diplomas and when they exit the stage. Proofs of these photos will be made available at gradimages.com and can also be purchased directly from Grad Images (800-261-2576).
DVDs of the commencement ceremony can be purchased for $20. Orders must be prepaid by commencement day. A Rio Salado representative will be on-hand at the ceremony to take orders.
Comerica Theatre is an ADA compliant facility and interpreters will be available for the hearing-impaired. To arrange for additional accommodations, please contact Terry Ferra at 480-517-8562 or via email by April 30, 2015.