Tuesday, May 5, 2015
400 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003
(the corner of 4th Ave. & Washington St.)
Balloons are not allowed inside Comerica Theatre. Tickets are also not required for this event. It is an open event for the graduates, family, and friends of Rio Salado College. In the event graduates would like to bring more than 15 guests, please indicate this request on your graduation application form.
|Doors open and graduating student check-in
||Graduates line-up with faculty, administrators and staff
||Formal Commencement Ceremony
- Commencement address by Dr.Bustamante, Rio Salado College President
- Student Speakers
- Awarding of Certificates,Degrees and Recognitions of Academic Achievement
- Parking is available for aspecial $10 rate in the Washington Street Garage (cash, credit and debitis accepted). The garage is located at 305 W. Washington St., Phoenix, AZ (SE corner of 4th Ave. and Washington St.).
- On-street parking is alsoavailable for approx. $1.50 an hour until 5 p.m. There are no fees after 5p.m.
- Consider taking the Metro Light Rail.
- Arrive early for the bestparking and to avoid traffic delays, due to road construction and otherdowntown events. Parking fees may apply.
Grad Trak Graduation Images will take photographs of graduates receiving their diplomas and when they exit the stage. Proofs of these photos will be made available at gradtrak.com and can also be purchased directly from Grad Trak Graduation Images (800-261-2576).
DVDs of the commencement ceremony can be purchased for $20. Orders must be prepaid by commencement day. A Rio Salado representative will be on-hand at the ceremony to take orders.
Comerica Theatre is an ADA compliant facility and interpreters will be available for the hearing-impaired. To arrange for additional accommodations, please contact Terry Ferra at 480-517-8562 or via email by April 30, 2015.