Graduation is a time to recognize the challenges students have overcome in pursuit of their dreams and to reflect on their journey. Participating in Commencement allows students to come together with family, friends and classmates to celebrate their accomplishments as they take the next step in their education or career.
Rio Salado is proud to have been the college of choice for all of our graduates and we look forward to sharing in this milestone with you.
Students who are ready to complete their certificate or degree can submit their application for graduation throughout the year. The application deadline for those who wish to participate in the Commencement ceremony is March 1, 2014.
2014 Commencement Committee
- Kevin P. Bilder, Commencement Committee Chair
- Delynn Bodine, Executive Assistant to the President
- Melanie Abts, Faculty Representative & Student Speaker Committee Chair
- Maribeth All, Lead Volunteer Coordinator
- Annette Flores, Manager of College Media Relations
- Katelyn Hudock, Event Coordinator
- Sonia Ruiz, Vendor Relations & Logistics
- Eric Wibbing, Graduation Teachnician & Student Liaison
- Jason Reiche, Technology Coordinator