Tuesday, May 13, 2014
400 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003
(the corner of 4th Ave. & Washington St.)
Note: Balloons are not allowed inside Comerica Theatre.
||Doors open to graduates only
||Doors open to the public.
||Graduates line up with marshals
||HSE Graduation begins
- HSE Graduation address by Dr. Bustamante, Rio Salado College President
- Student speaker
- Other special guest speakers
- Recognizing HSE graduates
- Parking is available for a special $10 rate in the Washington Street Garage (cash, credit and debit is accepted). The garage is located at 305 W. Washington St., Phoenix, AZ (SE corner of 4th Ave. and Washington St.).
- On-street parking is also available for approx. $1.50 an hour until 5 p.m. There are no fees after 5 p.m.
- Consider taking the Metro Light Rail.
- Arrive early for the best parking and to avoid traffic delays, due to road construction and other downtown events. Parking fees may apply.
Grad Trak Graduation Images will take photographs of graduates. Proofs of these photos will be made available at gradtrak.com and can also be purchased directly from Grad Trak Graduation Images (800-261-2576).
If you are a student needing special accommodations you will need to make arrangements by contacting Lily Beth Brazones in the College Bridge Pathway department at 480-517-8135 or by email no later than two weeks before graduation. An interpreter for the hearing impaired will be on stage during the ceremony.