Rio Salado College offers group advising sessions to help students meet registration requirements and get started on the right track. Advising 101 sessions are offered in-person and via webinar--see schedule below. Sessions are free and open to all students.
Learn how to:
- Work with an advisor to reach your educational goal
- Choose appropriate classes and programs
- Apply prior college classes to your program
- Transfer credits to a university program
- Find helpful college resources and tips for college success
Advising 101 satisfies the “Initial Advising Session” to complete registration in my.maricopa.edu.
Students do not need to register in advance for in-person or webinar sessions. Students will be provided details on how to report their attendance to complete advisement requirements.
Online Group Advising 101 Sessions
Thursday, April 6, at 6 p.m. or Thursday, April 20, at 12 p.m.
Click here Advising 101. Select "Enter as a guest" and enter your name.
Students seeking more information on this service can contact Academic Advisement
. at 480-517-8580