Rio Salado advisors use a dynamic Web-based database called the Electronic Student File (ESF) to create individualized check sheets, contact notes and program plans for students. ESF helps you keep track of your academic progress, check the status of your transcripts and contact your assigned advisor. It is secure and available online 24/7 with a valid username and password. If you have an account in ESF, you may access your file two ways.
This secure online database is available 24/7, empowering you to:
- view individualized checksheets
- develop a semester by semester plan
- add “to do” reminders
- contact your assigned advisor.
- If you are a registered student, go to www.riolearn.org and log in with your user name (your MEID) and password.
- Under the Services tab and Student Service menu click “Electronic Student File (ESF)” to access your student file.
- Review the Welcome Message for more information on menu options
- Go to https://matrix.riosalado.edu/ (through Internet Explorer) and log in with your user name (your MEID) and password.
- Click "ESF" to access your student file.
- Review the Welcome Message for more information on menu options.
If you do not remember your MEID and password, go to Matrix (see URL above) and click on “Get Your Username/MEID and Password.”
If you are a first time student with the Maricopa Community Colleges, please visit the my.maricopa.edu website and click on “create an account” to set up your MEID and password.
Don't have an account in ESF?
Contact Academic Advisement and request one!