The fastest and easiest way to get your financial aid and refunds!
You now have the choice to receive your refunds to an existing bank account via direct deposit, or to a personalized Visa® prepaid debit card issued by Citi® through the MSRP! This great new program is intended to give students faster and more convenient access to their financial aid and refunds.
Why electronic payments?
Although you still may choose a paper check, electronic payments will give you:
- Flexible, convenient and safe access to your funds
- No more waiting for a check to arrive in the mail or in line at a bank or check-cashing location
- Payments typically reach your account the day after the funds are sent by Citibank®.
The Visa Prepaid Debit Card Benefits
- Purchases anywhere Visa debit is accepted in store, online, or by phone
- Surcharge-free cash withdrawals at over 170 Citibank® ATMs in Maricopa County, including on-campus
- Coverage by Visa’s Zero Liability fraud protection* in the event your card is ever lost or stolen
- Everyone is eligible — a bank account is not required and it does not affect your credit
For more information, go to My.maricopa.edu.
*Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. For additional details visit www.visa.com/security
To find the Citibank network ATM nearest you ...
Go to Citi Prepaid; Signing up is easy!
- Check your Gmail™ account for an invitation from Citi to enroll
- Click on the link to go to the Citi enrollment website
- Make your selection – choose either direct deposit, prepaid card or paper check
- Make sure your mailing address on record in the Student Center is correct. This is the address that will be used if you choose a prepaid debit card or a paper check for payment
Who can I contact if I have enrolled but not received my card?
If you have not received your card within 5 business days of enrolling please contact the toll-free 24/7 multilingual Customer Support team at 866-326-8689 or email@example.com
Who do I call if I have questions about my refund?
If you have questions about your refund, you can view your student account at my.maricopa.edu for additional information. If your refund has been posted to your student account, you should contact Citi Prepaid Customer Service at 866-326-8689 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the payment.
- To find answers to more frequently asked questions click here.