The way you receive your refunds is changing and you will need to take action.
As of Wednesday, November 12, 2014, Money Network™ will begin processing all student refunds for the Maricopa Student Refund Program (MSRP).
The following types of student refunds will be affected:
- financial aid
- book advances
- cash payments
- check payments
- payment plan payments
Enrolling with Money Network™
To ensure you receive your student refunds, you will need to enroll with Money Network™ at https://my.maricopa.edu/msrp.
To set up your Money Network™ account, you will need the following information:
- Your Student ID #
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Official Maricopa Student Email Address
Select your option to receive refunds:
- The Maricopa Community Colleges ONE Card (prepaid Discover Card®), which is the fastest and most flexible way to receive your funds
- Direct deposit (ACH) transfer to your bank account
- If neither of the above options is selected, a paper check will be sent to your mailing address on file in your Online Student Center
- You only need to enroll once with Money Network®
- You are responsible for keeping your information up-to-date to ensure that your refund is processed in a timely manner.
For more information, check out the updated MSRP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), stop by the Cashiers Office on campus, or call 480-731-8800.