To help you meet your educational expenses, Maricopa County Community Colleges are pleased to offer NBS as a convenient online payment option. Students who choose to use NBS may select installment plans that are spread over several months, depending on the length of the semester. They may choose to make payments from their checking or savings account or by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit cards. In addition to the variety of choices available, the student also has the convenience of paying online as soon as he or she has registered. This is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $20 per semester non-refundable NBS Enrollment Fee.
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) - ACH payments are those payments you have authorized NBS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at MCCCD. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option - Many payers have requested the option of charging their monthly tuition payment to their credit card. This enables you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company. If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full. If you wish to use this option, you may enroll by registering online through e-Cashier. Credit card payments are processed by American Card Services, Inc.
- American Express and Discover may now be used to pay expenses through NBS in addition to Visa and Mastercard.
- Students may spread their payments over a longer time period and more payments.
- Students may pay online instead of having to come to an MCCCD campus.
How to Sign Up
If you would like to enroll, follow these instructions. NOTE: All payment plans must be set up online through your Student Center.
- Go to my.maricopa.edu and log into your Student Center using your MEID and password
From the Student Center, scroll down to
, click on
Select Pay by
Monthly Payment Plan
next to the semester for which you would like to set up a payment plan.
If pop-ups are blocked, the next window will not appear.
Make sure your computer will allow pop-ups on this site.
- A new window will open with NBS eCashier Automatic Payment Program. Thoroughly read the information on this page.
Fill out the following information:
- Personal email address
- Name, address and email address of the person responsible for making the monthly payments
- Create access code
Choose a payment plan
- Review the scheduled monthly payments
Choose your Payment Method
- Bank Account Withdrawal or Payment from Credit Card
Enter Payment information
- Banking information for ACH payments (withdrawal from checking/savings account) – bank name, address, telephone number, bank routing number and checking or savings account number
- Credit card information for credit card payments – credit card number and expiration date
Before you click the
button, carefully read through eCashier’s Final Review, and the Terms and Conditions. An email will be sent to you confirming enrollment through eCashier if you provide your email address.
: If a payment fails during initial set up of the plan, the agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person listed as responsible for payment.
Signup for payment plan here: click here.
Still Have Questions?
NBS customer service representatives are available by phone at (800) 609-8056. (Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am to 7:00 pm (CT), and Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.) or by email