This secure online database is available 24/7, empowering you to:
You may access ESF in one of two ways:
- view individualized checksheets
- develop a semester by semester plan
- add “to do” reminders
- contact your assigned advisor.
- If you are a registered student, go to www.riolearn.org and log in with your user name (your MEID) and password.
- Under the Services tab and Student Service menu click “Electronic Student File (ESF)” to access your student file.
- Review the Welcome Message for more information on menu options
- Go to https://matrix.riosalado.edu/ (through Internet Explorer) and log in with your user name (your MEID) and password.
- Click "ESF" to access your student file.
- Review the Welcome Message for more information on menu options.
If you do not remember your MEID and password, go to Matrix (see URL above) and click on “Get Your Username/MEID and Password.”
If you are a first time student with the Maricopa Community Colleges, please visit the my.maricopa.edu website and click on “create an account” to set up your MEID and password.