Your Rio Salado College ID card contains important information for students and faculty using Rio Salado services. On your card is your:
- Student ID Number
- MEID (username for my.maricopa.edu & RioLearn)
- Library access barcode
Your MEID applies to many college services. For example, it serves as your name in your Rio Salado email address:
Example: MEID@maricopa.edu or ANN1234567@maricopa.edu
Printing ID Cards
You can print a ID card by clicking the link on the left, selecting "Rio ID Card" from the drop down menu and logging into RioLearn.
You can use your Student ID card to take advantage of many Rio Salado services!
My.Maricopa.edu (Student/faculty self-service)
- Register for classes
- Request official transcripts
- View final grades
- Check financial aid status
- Make a payment or sign up for a payment plan
- Update your personal information
- Add, drop or withdraw from a class
- Check out and renew library materials at any Maricopa Community College Library
- Access your Library Catalog account online
As an added bonus, you can use your student ID card to receive student discounts at a number of area locations including movie theatres, athletic events, restaurants and other businesses. Discounts and offerings may vary.