Rio Salado College partners with organizations all over the Valley to find creative and new ways to empower our local communities. Rio Salado works with education and community partners to improve services for local residents and to offer programs and services that provide pathways to post-secondary education.
Rio Salado College Avondale partners with the following organizations:
- Arizona Department of Education, Adult Education Services
- Arizona@Work-City of Phoenix/Maricopa County
- Arizona Department of Economic Security, Vocational Rehabilitation
- Care 1st Avondale Resource and Housing Center
- Maricopa County Library District Goodyear Branch
- Avondale Public Library
- Opportunities for Youth
In addition, students benefit from access to a variety of social services offered including home ownership counseling, child care services, neighborhood services organizations, and emergency assistance such as domestic abuse and crisis intervention, rental and utility assistance, and a food pantry.