To apply for the $4,000 MyCAA financial assistance and enroll at Rio, please follow the instructions below.
- Set up a profile on MyCAA.
- Review and digitally sign (by entering your username and password) the MyCAA online Statement of Understanding (SOU) Terms and Conditions.
- Develop a Career and Training Plan as soon as possible. MyCAA does not reimburse for classes that have already started. Contact MyCAA@InvernessTechnologies.com for MyCAA technical support.
- Use the "School Search" function under the "Resources" tab; you can search by RIO or State of Arizona.
- Contact a Military Academic Advisor to get your MyCAA Education and Training Plan (E&TP) and to enroll in classes.
For additional assistance please call Rio’s Military Advisement Team at 480-517-8590 or toll-free at 800-517-8590.
Financial assistance is paid directly to schools and other payees registered in the AI portal.