Enroll in Online Property Management Courses!
- Leasing - PRM120
- Management - PRM110, PRM112, PRM114, PRM116
(Prepares you for the CAM designation)
- Maintenance Courses - PRM130, PRM134, PRM138, PRM142, PRM146
(Prepares you for CAMT classroom training provided by NAAEI)
- $215 per credit hour plus a registration fee - out of state
- $76 per credit hour plus a registration fee - Arizona resident (Subject to change)
The Benefits of a Career in Property Management
The Rio Advantage
- Endorsed by NAAEI
- Affordable tuition
- Anytime, anyplace education
- Flexible & convenient for everyone
- 24/7 helpdesk support
- Online student support services
- and much more!
Ready to Get Started?
Complete coursework that can lead to a nationally-recognized designation in apartment leasing or management and receive college credit online to jumpstart your career in property management. Upon successful completion, you will be qualified to complete the requirements for NAAEI designation programs, Certified Apartment Manager (CAM), administered by your local apartment association. To obtain a NAAEI designation application or to contact your local apartment association, contact NAAEI customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-518-6141.