Rio Salado offers students who are enrolled in the College Bridge Pathways Adult Basic Education Program the opportunity to complete their HSE and make a smooth transition to higher education through the Adult ACE (Adults Achieving a College Education) program. This scholarship-based college and career preparation program is for adults, 16-years-of-age or older who are ready to commit to completing a degree, certificate, or workforce training program.
- Convenient locations around the Valley
- Weekday evening classes twice a week
- The opportunity to take up to two courses (6-8 credits) per semester
- The opportunity to earn up to 25 college credits in a 20 months
- The ability to earn your HSE at the same time
- Personalized advisement and support
- Scholarships which cover tuition, fees and (in most cases) books
Type of Classes
- The Adult ACE Program is an accelerated developmental track for students who need to bring their academic skills in Math, Reading and English up to college level. The program of study includes a class in college success strategies and an introduction to online learning.
Adult ACE Services
- Personalized academic advising
- Career and personal counseling
- Orientation to College
- Assistance with financial aid, registration, and other college services