High School Equivalency(HSE), formerly known as GED, online preparation classes are now open for enrollment. To register, please call 480-517-8540.
Rio Salado's College Bridge Pathways (CBP) provides non-traditional students with a bridge to college level programs. Attending college can be intimidating for some students. CBP makes the transition easier and helps students strengthen academic skills, build confidence, and begin a college career in a successful learning environment.
Rio Salado's College Bridge Pathways include:
- High School Equivalency (HSE) Preparation - In-person and online classes designed to help students prepare for the GED test.
- Adult Basic Education (ABE) - In-person classes provided at a pre-high school level for students who want to obtain their HSE diploma.
- Adult Secondary Education (ASE) - In-person classes provided at a high school level for students who want to obtain their HSE diploma.
- HSE Online Preparation Class - Online preparation class provided at both the ABE and ASE levels for students who want to obtain their HSE diploma.
- STAR-PATH - Successful, Talented Adults @ Rio-Practice, Analytics, Technology, and Help - a five tiered college and career student support model.
- Adults Achieving a College Education (AACE) - In-person and hybrid classes - A scholarship-based college and career preparation program for adults, 16-years-of-age or older who are ready to commit to completing a degree, certificate, or workforce training program.
- English Language Acquisition for Adults (ELAA) - In-person classes for legal residents who are 16 years or older. Classes focus on listening, speaking, reading and writing the English language.