The GED Online Class
is in the process of being re-designed so as to better prepare students for the new GED 2014 test which begins in January. There are limited spaces available. Once the slots are filled, the course will be closed to new enrollment. Please call (480) 517-8540 to inquire about class availability.
Rio Salado’s College Bridge Pathways provide non-traditional students with a bridge to college level programs. Attending college can be intimidating for some students. College Bridge Pathways makes the transition easier. Pathways help students strengthen academic skills, build confidence, and begin a college career in a successful learning environment.
Rio Salado's College Bridge Pathways include:
- STAR-PATH - Successful, Talented Adults @ Rio-Practice, Analytics, Technology, and Help - a five tiered college and career student support model.
- Adult Basic Education (ABE) -In-person classes for students who did not complete high school and high school graduates who need to review basic academic skills.
- Adult Secondary Education (ASE) - Adult Secondary Education (In-person)
- Adults Achieving a College Education (AACE) - In-person and hybrid classes - A scholarship-based college and career preparation program for adults, 16-years-of-age or older who are ready to commit to completing a degree, certificate, or workforce training program.
- English Language Acquisition for Adults (ELAA) - In-person classes for legal residents who are 16 years or older. Classes focus on listening, speaking, reading and writing the English language.
- General Educational Development (GED) Prep - In-person and online classes designed to help students prepare for the GED high school diploma equivalency exam.
- Transition Services - Adult Basic Education College and Career Transition Services