Rio Salado College provides accessible, affordable computer classes for Spanish-speaking individuals to develop skills in using a computer, email, and MS Office software, in a supportive, hands-on environment with bilingual instructors.
Why Choose Community Education ?
The program, often the first higher education experience for many students, provides both technical instruction, as well as an avenue to gain exposure to the online learning mode. Courses are taught in Spanish and designed to maximize computer skills for those with limited English proficiency.
Benefits of the Program
- Gain practical skills in using the computer and the internet
- Bilingual instructors
- Improve job skills
- Learn in a supportive, culturally sensitive environment
How the Program Works
- 8-week non-credit classes
- Choose from several community-based locations
- 6 hours of class per week
- Students are encouraged to continue their English studies and take additional courses for credit and online.
Call 480-517-8116 or 480-377-4072