Earn your Accounting Certificate Online!
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Accounting program is designed for students seeking to gain skills and knowledge in the field of accounting. Possible entry-level jobs for this program include accounting clerk, accounts payable/receivable clerk, claims clerk, credit clerk, full-charge bookkeeper, accounting intern, or comparable positions. An Associate in Applied Science (AAS) is also available.
CIPS Code: 52.0301
|Accounting Principles I (3) AND
Uses of Accounting Information I (3) AND
Uses of Accounting Information II (3)
Accounting Principles I (3) AND
Accounting Principles II (3) AND
Managerial Accounting (3) ACC2201
Financial Accounting (3) ACC2202 AND
Managerial Accounting (3) ACC2202
||Payroll, Sales and Property Taxes
||Survey of Computer Information Systems CIS1120
||Introduction to Business
||Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues in Business
- The total amount of credits required for this certificate is 23-26.
- Students must earn a grade of "C" or better in all courses required within the program
- Consultation with an Academic Advisor is recommended for course selection.
- Minimum GPA: 2.00
- * Indicates course has prerequisites and/or corequisites
- Not all classes are offered every semester. Contact an academic advisor for additional information.