The Certificate of Completion in Airline Operations: Passenger Services is designed to provide students with training in airline ticketing and passenger services. Courses cover all facets of airline passenger services including ticketing, fares, payments, baggage, and standby procedures. Rules and regulations of the Federal Aviation Administration are emphasized.
CIPS Code: 49.0104
This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
||Basic Reservations Procedures
||Airline Ticketing Procedures
||Airline Gate Procedures
|Baggage Service Agent (1) OR
Any Business-Personal Computer Course (1) OR
Any Computer Information Systems Course (1)
- The total amount of credits required for this certificate is 10.
- *Indicates course has a prerequisite and/or corequisites.
- xxx Indicates any suffixed courses.
- Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses required within the program.
- This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
- Minimum GPA: 2.00