Earn a Networking Certificate Online!
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Networking: Design and System Support program is designed to provide the basic skills necessary for students planning to specialize in the networking field. Courses focus on training the student in Local Area Networks (LANs), computer setup and maintenance, and advanced operating systems
CIPS Code: 11.0901
|Certificate of Completion in Computer Usage and Applications
||Microcomputer Set Up and Maintenance
||Computer Maintenance: A+ Exam Prep Level I
||Computer Configuration and Enhancement
||Computer Maintenance: A+ Exam Prep Level II
||Windows Operating System: Level II
||Introduction to Local Area Networks
||Local Area Network Planning and Design
|Click any of the above course #'s for detailed information and register for it today! **
- Effective Spring 2010, the Computer Information Systems (CIS) courses required by this program are not applicable if taken more than eight (8) years prior to the completion of the certificate program. Consult with an Academic Advisor for complete information.
- The total amount of credits required for this certificate is 32.
- Students must earn a grade of "C" or better in all courses within the program
- Minimum GPA: 2.00
- * Indicates course has prerequisites and/or corequisites
- ** Not all classes are offered every semester. Contact an academic advisor for additional information
Start earning your degree today! Contact Rio Salado for information about our class schedule, degree programs, enrollment, financial aid and more.