Earn a Web Design Certificate
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Web Design: User Interface program is designed to prepare students to work with and design personal or professional web pages. Courses focus on training the student in HTML/XHTML, web design and publishing, graphics design, multimedia technology, and project management.
CIPS Code: 11.0801
|Certificate of Completion in Computer Usage and Applications
||Flash: Digital Animation
||Computer Graphics: Adobe Photoshop
||Project Management Software: Level I
||Survey of Multimedia Technology
||Visual Basic Programming I
||Internet/Web Development Level II
|Click any of the above course #'s for detailed information and register for it today! **
- Effective Spring 2010, the Computer Information System (CIS) courses required by this program are not applicable if taken more than eight (8) years prior to the completion of the certificate program. Consult with an Academic Advisor for complete information.
- The total amount of credits required for this certificate is 35.
- Students must earn a grade of "C" or better in all courses required within the program
- Minimum GPA: 2.00
- * Indicates course has prerequisites and/or corequisites
- ** Not all classes are offered every semester. Contact an academic advisor for additional information
Start earning your web design certificate today. Contact Rio Salado for information about our class schedule, degree programs, enrollment, financial aid and more!</