The Maricopa Grant Application for Tuition Assistance during the 2019-20 school year is now available.
Approved applications will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis (up to 9 credits). Apply Now.
STEP 1: PRINT & COMPLETE APPLICATION
All applications must include:
- A completed Maricopa Grant application form including signed Rio Salado College Tuition Assistance Agreement
- Students must be fully admitted to Rio Salado College (no charge for this)
- Signatures of both student and parent
- A signed copy of a 2018 federal tax form 1040 (no tax extensions considered)
- All supporting, supplemental documents
Maricopa Grant Application
STEP 2: SUBMIT APPLICATION
Applications must be submitted to your Dual Enrollment High School Liaison or postmarked by May 31, 2019 in order to be considered.
Please follow the directions on the application and submit all paperwork to:
Dual Enrollment High School Liaison
Rio Salado College
Attn: Dual Enrollment Department
2323 W. 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
Please call the Rio Salado College Dual Enrollment Office with any questions, at 480-517-8080