If you missed the Tuition Assistance deadline, you can still apply.
Students who missed the deadline will be put on a waitlist. Please turn in applications early as funds are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Step 1 – Print and Complete Tuition Assistance Application
Applications must include:
- Completed Tuition Assistance application form
- Signatures of all parties
- Correct and supporting supplemental documents
- Copy of 2013 federal tax form 1040 (no tax extensions considered)
- Download application
Step 2 – Submit Tuition Assistance Application
Attach Tuition Assistance application to your Dual Registration paperwork and submit both to your high school.
* Proof of financial need does not guarantee funding. Awarding of Tuition Assistance is based on availability of funds.