Rio Salado College has established master's degree pathways in teacher education with Northcentral University and Plymouth State University, both regionally-accredited institutions of higher learning.
The following credit hours of Rio Salado College's state-approved Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Preparation Program can be applied toward a master's degree:
- Up to 18 credit hours can be applied toward the Northcentral University master's degree pathway.
- 15 credit hours can be applied toward the Plymouth State University 33-hour master's degree program by submitting a portfolio representing some of your Post-Baccalaureate coursework.
- If you transferred classes from a conferred bachelor’s degree into the Teacher Education Post-Bacc program, you may use those credits in transfer to NCU’s Master’s programs.
- If you transferred classes from a conferred Master’s degree into the Teacher education Post-Bacc program, you may not use those credits in transfer to NCU.
- If you transferred classes from an institution at 400-500 level without a conferred degree, it is up to the discretion of NCU to accept classes in transfer.