Full SEI Endorsement requires:
A Full Structured English Immersion (SEI) endorsement, English as a Second Language (ESL) endorsement, or Bilingual endorsement is required of a teacher who is instructing students in a sheltered English immersion or structured English immersion model. For a list of approved Arizona State Board approved SEI endorsement courses and approved training, visit http://www.azed.gov/oelas/sei-endorsement/.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint clearance card (plastic) issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety
- Valid Arizona teaching certificate.
- Read about SEI Endorsement at the Arizona Department of Education.
- Three semester hours (45 clock hours)*
- EDU251 - Methods for Teaching Structured English Immersion (SEI) and English as a Second Language ( ESL) ** (3 credits)
Complete the request to enroll form ( click here)