Insurance Studies Program Scholarship
The Insurance Studies Program Scholarship is privately-funded and open to Maricopa County Community College students. Students who would like to be considered for this scholarship must meet all of the eligibility criteria listed.
- Are taking or will enroll in:
- GBS 157 Insurance Industry Profession
- GBS 258 Principles of Property and Liability Insurance
- GBS 263 Personal Insurance
- GBS 264 Commercial Insurance
- Are a new student with no GPA or a continuing student with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Have a financial need.
Administration of Scholarship
Apply for Scholarship
- Maricopa Community Colleges Foundation
- Award is $250
- Rolling deadline