Two scholarships are available for students pursuing Insurance Coursework.
Insurance Studies Program Scholarship
The RSC Insurance Studies Program Scholarship is privately-funded and open to Rio Salado College students. Students who would like to be considered for this scholarship must meet all of the eligibility criteria listed.
Scholarships are up to $500 to support tuition and expenses. The scholarship award amount is based on course enrollment in insurance studies courses.
- Students are taking or will enroll in the following Insurance Studies Courses:
- INS100: Insurance Industry Profession
- INS200: Principles of Property and Liability Insurance
- INS205: Personal Insurance
- INS210: Commercial Insurance
- Students are new with no GPA or a continuing student with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Students must have a financial need.
Students will be required to explain why they are interested in taking Insurance Courses as part of the application process.
Apply for Scholarships
These scholarships are a great opportunity to start the Insurance Studies Certificate Program at Rio Salado College. The Insurance Industry is growing in the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Region, and great jobs are available to begin a career.