The Admissions, Registration and Records department provides Rio Salado students with the tools and information needed to enroll at the college, register for classes, and prepare for graduation.
Specifically, we assist students with registering for classes, obtaining transcripts, determining residency for tuition, settling conduct/policy concerns and verifying student identity, prior education and prerequisites.
Rio Salado College has an open admissions policy. Anyone can attend who is/has:
- A graduate of a high school that is accredited by a regional accrediting association
- At least 18 years of age and demonstrates evidence of potential success in community college
- An eligible and qualified high school freshman, sophomore, junior or senior
- A transfer student in good standing from another college or university
- A high school equivalency diploma (GED)
Please refer to the Rio Salado College Catalog for all student-related information, policies and procedures.
Hours of Operation
Check for Important Dates, Closures and Special Hours of Service.
Start at Rio