Rio Salado College has an open admissions policy. Anyone can attend who is/has:
- A graduate of a high school that is accredited by a regional accrediting association
- At least 18 years of age and demonstrates evidence of potential success in community college
- An eligible and qualified high school freshman, sophomore, junior or senior
- A transfer student in good standing from another college or university
- A high school equivalency diploma (GED)
Please refer to the Rio Salado College Catalog for all student-related information, policies and procedures.
Hours of Operation
Check for Important Dates, Closures and Special Hours of Service.
The Admissions, Registration and Records department serves Rio Salado students with the following:
- Obtaining transcripts
- Determining residency for tuition
- Verifying student identity
- Verification of Prior Education
- Prerequisites Approvals