Students who are enrolled in Distance Learning courses may need to take in-person midterm and final exams. We no longer accept reservations. All testing is done on a walk-in basis.
Students Inside Maricopa County, Arizona:
Available testing locations
Students Outside Maricopa County, Arizona:
Testing Center Procedures
- You must have a valid recognizable national, state or school issued photo identification to test.
- All materials including notes, books, calculators, phones, pagers and mp3 players must be left outside of the testing room (excluding materials required for your exam). Lockers are provided for your convenience.
- Only students who are testing and proctors are permitted in the testing center. Children are not allowed in the testing center and may not be left unattended in the waiting area. (AR 2.4.10)
- The exam must be completed in one sitting. You may not leave the testing room once you have started the exam.
- Exams are collected when the testing center closes. If you do not allow yourself adequate time to complete your exam (3 hrs.), you will be asked to sign a "Waiver of Time" form.
- When your exam is completed, notify the testing clerk and sign out. You must turn in all testing materials (including scratch paper) to the proctor before you leave.
- Please refer to your syllabus regarding late testing.
You must adhere to MCCCD Academic Misconduct (AR2.3.11) regulations that prohibit cheating. Cheating includes, but is not limited to, the use of unauthorized assistance in taking tests. If you are suspected of academic misconduct your exam may be voided. The matter will be referred to your faculty chair for further review, and if applicable, disciplinary action.
Students with disabilities
Students with a documented disability, who require testing accommodations, must first register with Rio’s Disability Services Office.