We proctor exams for distance learning students attending other colleges and universities as well as business and community related exams. We are an active member of the National College Testing Association.
- All testing is done on a walk-in basis, although it is your responsibility to verify we have received your test.
- $20 Rio Salado College administration fee per test that is paid on the day of the test.
- The preferred method of payment for all transactions is by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express). Checks and money orders made payable to Rio Salado Community College are also acceptable. Cash is not an acceptable form of payment. All fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Beginning July 1, 2014 proctoring fees at Rio Salado Avondale, Southern, Northern, Thomas, Queen Creek and Surprise testing locations may only be paid by Money Order made payable to Rio Salado Community College.
- We proctor both paper and pencil exams and computerized tests.
- We accept exams via mail, email, or fax.
- Please ensure your school sends your exam materials prior to the scheduled date of testing to allow for processing. Materials should be received at least 1 day in advance. Exams that are received the day of the student’s required date of testing may not be processed on time, which could cause delays and possibly prevent the student from testing.
- Testing is available at six testing centers conveniently located throughout Maricopa County. Please make sure your school has the correct information to send your exams to your desired location.
For information on testing locations, closures and holiday hours, please visit the testing locations and hours page.
The Testing Room consists of computerized testing stations. Students are under video surveillance the entire time and must have a current, valid, recognizable, state or federal issued photo ID to test.