The Student Business Services Office will be closed on Friday's beginning Monday, May 14, 2018. Normal business hours will resume Monday, August 6, 2018. If you are testing on Fridays and your test requires a proctoring fee, payment needs to be made using a Money Order or Cashiers Check.
Exam Proctoring: Non-Rio Salado Students
We proctor exams for distance learning students attending other colleges and universities as well as business and community related exams. We are an active member of the National College Testing Association.
- Although all testing is done on a walk-in basis, it is your responsibility to verify we have received your test materials at least 24 hours prior to your test date.
- We proctor both paper and pencil exams and computerized tests. We accept exams via mail, email, or fax.
- Please ensure your school sends your exam materials at least 48 hours prior to the date of testing to allow for processing. Exams that are received the day of the student’s required date of testing may not be processed on time, which could cause delays and possibly prevent the student from testing.
Hours and Locations
- Proctoring is available at all Rio Salado Testing Centers, conveniently located through Maricopa County. Please make sure your school has the correct information to send your exams to your desired location.
- No appointment is needed; all testing is on a walk in basis. You must arrive with ample time to complete your test; we close promptly at our listed closing times. Hours of operation vary by site.
- Rio Salado College does not offer proctoring services on Saturday.
- For information on testing locations, closures and holiday hours, please visit the testing locations and hours page.
Fees and Methods of Payment
- $25 Rio Salado College administration fee per test that is paid on the day of the test. All fees are subject to change without notice.
- Proctoring fees at the Tempe location may be made by credit card, checks and cash during Student Business Services open hours. If Student Business Services is not open, only money orders made payable to Rio Salado College will be accepted.
- All proctoring fees at Rio Salado Avondale, Southern, Northern, Thomas, Queen Creek and Surprise testing locations may only be paid by Money Order made payable to Rio Salado College.
- Picture identification is required. Candidates must present valid, government issued ID that has both a photo and signature.
- The Testing Room consists of computerized testing stations. Students are under video surveillance the entire time.