CompTIA certification exams are the starting point for a career in IT. The exams cover maintenance of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems, printers, networking, and more.
- Prepare to take the exam(s).
- Purchase an exam(s), receive a voucher number and exam code.
- Schedule to take the exam(s) using the voucher and code.
- Arrive and take the exam(s) at the designated testing center.
Fees and Methods of Payment
- Current Maricopa Community College students, faculty and staff can enjoy the benefit of Rio's status as a CompTIA Academy partner and purchase exam vouchers at a discounted price directly through CompTIA.
Please visit CompTIA Academic Marketplace to purchase your discounted voucher. You will need to use your official Maricopa email address in order to purchase the voucher at the discounted price.
View List of Exams & Prices
- Non-Maricopa Community College students will need to purchase exam vouchers through CompTIA .
Currently, CompTIA exams are given at RSC Tempe and the Lifelong Learning Center:
- RSC Tempe
2323 West 14th Street
2nd floor of the Tower
Tempe, AZ 85281
- Lifelong Learning Center
12535 W. Smokey Drive
Surprise, AZ 85378
See the full list of College Closures and Limited Service Days.
Exams are scheduled through Pearson Vue.
Picture identification is required. Candidates must present a state or federally issued identification in order to be admitted to a Rio Salado testing room.
For more information about the exams please visit CompTIA.