Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the leading IT certification in the world. Demonstrate you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to productively use Microsoft Office. MOS enables you to tap the full features and functionality of the Microsoft Office system, resulting in heightened levels of individual performance, confidence, and differentiation.
- Prepare to take the exam(s).
- Register to take exam(s) with Certiport.
- Purchase exam(s) through Certiport student account, receive and print out voucher(s).
- Take voucher(s) to the Rio Salado testing center for testing.
Fees and Methods of Payment
- Current Maricopa Community College students, faculty and staff can enjoy the benefit of Rio’s status as a Certiport Testing Center by purchasing exam vouchers at a discounted price. Please contact the Testing Center for purchasing information and discount information.
- View the list of exam offerings for more information.
- Non-Maricopa Community College students will need to purchase exam vouchers through Certiport.
- $25 Rio Salado College administration fee is paid on the day of test. Certified funds made payable to Rio Salado Community College are required when cashier's office is not available to process payment.
- Fees are non-refundable and are subject to change without prior notice.
Currently, Certiport exams are given at RSC Tempe:
- 2323 West 14th Street
2nd floor of the Tower
Tempe, AZ 85281
See the full list of College Closures and Limited Service Days.
Certiport exams will be administered by appointment only Monday-Friday and are not available on Saturdays. Please contact the testing center to schedule your exam.
Picture identification is required. Certiport testing candidates must present a state or federally issued identification bearing both a photograph and a signature in order to be admitted into an exam.
For more information about the exams please visit Microsoft.