Student Solution Center
Rio Salado College is dedicated to providing a quality learning experience to our students. Students who feel that they have been treated unfairly or unjustly are encouraged to use this webpage to raise issues to our attention in accordance with the Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) administrative regulations. Please complete the Complaint Form to provide your feedback.
The Instructional HelpDesk assists students with instructional issues that may arise while taking a course.
- (866) 511-8380, (480) 517-8380
For students contesting a grade, contact the faculty member involved.
The Office of Institutional Integrity & Compliance responds to all non-instructional challenges and concerns a student may encounter while attending Rio Salado College.
- (480) 517-8505
Discrimination, Harassment or Sexual Misconduct Complaints
Contact Rio Salado College Title IX/504 Coordinator with any discrimination, harassment or sexual misconduct complaints.
- Students may follow the Higher Learning Commission’s complaint process or call 1-800-621-7440, after first using the College’s internal grievance procedures.
Other Resources - Out-of-State Distance Education Students
- Rio Salado College is a State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) participating institution.
- The Arizona Community College Coordinating Council (AC4) has jurisdiction over Arizona SARA participating institutions in relation to appealing resolution of non-instructional complaints for out-of-state distance education students. Instructional complaints, such as grade grievances, are not reviewed by the Council and should not be submitted for review.
- Prior to submitting a non-instructional complaint with the Arizona Community College Coordinating Council, the out-of-state distance education student must complete Rio Salado College's internal complaint process.Out-of-state distance education students may appeal resolution of SARA-related non instructional complaints to the Arizona Community College Coordinating Council (AC4)
- Upon completion of the institution’s and AC4’s complaint process, out-of-state distance education students may submit a complaint with the Arizona SARA Council. The Arizona SARA Council has jurisdiction over Arizona SARA approved institutions regarding non-instructional complaints for out-of-state distance education students. Visit the AZ SARA Complaint Process website for more information.