The Adults Achieving a College Education (Adult ACE) program helps you make a smooth transition to higher education by bringing your academic skills up to college level. Adult ACE students earn transferable college credits and an opportunity to earn a Language and Literary Culture of the USA Academic Certificate.
Adult ACE is a scholarship-based, college-to-career preparation program for students enrolled in Rio Salado’s GED® test prep and higher level English language courses.
Adult ACE features:
- Convenient locations around the valley
- Weekday evening classes twice a week
- Scholarships that cover tuition, fees and (in most cases) books
- Opportunity to earn college credits
- Can help accelerate the process of passing the GED® test
- Prepares you for college success
To qualify for this program you need to:
- Be at least 16 years old and attend GED® test prep or high level English classes at Rio Salado or have successfully completed GED® test preparation classes through Rio Salado
- Attend an information session
- Complete the application packet in its entirety and submit it to a student specialist by the due date
Adult ACE Participants Get:
- Personalized academic support
- Career and personal counseling
- Assistance with financial aid, registration and other college services
In addition, students who complete Adult ACE with a GPA of 3.25 or higher qualify for a Distinguished Transitions scholarship.
Interested in Learning More?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.