Contact the Adult Education (AE) Department with questions about costs for other AE classes.
- Provide proof of lawful presence in the United States. To register for in-person classes that are taught in a classroom setting, you are required to provide this proof.
- Arizona Adult Education Services Verification of Eligibility for Services form lists documents that are accepted as proof.
- Select a Valley location where you want to take the class.
- Visit the location where you plan to take the class to complete registration and pay the class registration fee. See important registration fee information below.
Paying the Class Registration Fee
- The registration fee ranges from $25 to $70, depending on the student's household income and the number of family members living in the household. Refer to the Registration Fee table to determine how much you can expect to pay for a class.
- Payment for the registration fee is not accepted by phone. You can make the payment at the Rio Salado location where you plan to take the class.
- Continuing students pay the registration fee every 16 weeks, starting from their initial start date.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Credit or debit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted
- Money order/cashier's check made payable to Rio Salado College
- Cash is not accepted
- All fees are non-refundable
For help with registering, please contact the Adult Education Department.