Browse Rio Salado's Class Schedule
Rio Salado offers more than 600 online classes from which to choose.
Enrolling in English, Reading or Math?
If you're taking English, math or reading courses, Rio Salado offers five options for determining your course placement.
Note: You can also submit college transcripts from prior college courses in English, math or reading.
How to Register for Classes
2. Click the Add a Class option under Enrollment.
3. Select the row that has the Term and Institution (Rio Salado College) you want. Then, click Continue.
4. If you know the number for the class in which you want to enroll, enter it in the Enter Class Nbr field. Then, then click Enter.
OR, if you want to first browse for classes, see instructions 4a. – 4d. located further below.
5. Select the Start Date for the class, then click Next.
6. You can use Search to explore or add more classes to your online shopping cart. Then, click Proceed to Step 2 of 3.
7. Review your class selection. If it’s the class you want, click Finish Enrolling.
(Instructions 4a. – 4d. - Searching for Classes)
4a. To browse classes, select the Search for Classes option under Find Classes. Then, click Search.
4b. Click Select Subject to browse three-letter course prefixes (for example: ENG, PSY, MAT). Enter the three-letter course prefix in the Subject box. Then click Search.
4c. Locate the Class and Section you want, then click Select in that row.
4d. Refer to steps 5. – 7. above to add more classes or to finish enrolling.
For assistance with the admissions application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-517-8540.
Watch this video to learn about three important online tools you'll use as a Rio Salado student