Attention: This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Human Services-Specialist: Customer Service program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to meet basic job requirements in federal and state assistance programs. Courses will cover case management techniques, job evaluations, dispute resolutions, and grievance procedures.
This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better in all courses within the program.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|HSA160||Employment Assistance Administration||3|
|HSA161||Employment Assistance Administration Lab||3|
|HSA162||Employment Assistance Account Entries||1|
|HSA163||Employment Assistance Case Management||3|
|HSA164||Employment Assistance Case Management Lab||3|
- Summarize the process for referral and selection in employment assistance programs. (HSA160, HSA161)
- Process payments. (HSA160, HSA161)
- Establish and complete case records. (HSA160, HSA161, HSA162, HSA163, HSA164)
- Summarize the importance of assessments and reassessment. (HSA160, HSA161, HSA164)
- Process various employee assistance documents. (HSA161, HSA162, HSA163, HSA164)
- Practice data entry activities. (HSA162)
- Summarize procedures and process dispute resolutions. (HSA163, HSA164)
- Inform participants of their rights regarding the grievance process. (HSA163, HSA164)
- Summarize and document retention procedures. (HSA164)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.