The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Search Warrant Preparation program is for law enforcement officers and is designed to further expand on industry specific training for search warrant policies, procedures, and methods.
Student must be Law Enforcement personnel or have permission of Department or Division.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses within the program.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|LET243||Search Warrant Preparation||6|
- Practice professional standards for conducting a search. (LET243)
- Practice industry accepted professional and ethical behavior. (LET243)
- Demonstrate proper search warrant methods, including seizing and preserving evidence. (LET243)
- Demonstrate adherence to constitutional and procedural law to include federal, state, and local policies. (LET243)
- Communicate in varied settings and in a culturally responsive manner. (LET243)
- Collaborate with diverse agencies, community representatives and individuals to achieve common goals. (LET243)
- Apply principles of law and best practices to serve and conduct a search warrant. (LET243)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.