Automobile Insurance: Policy Services
Attention: This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission. If you are interested in a career with this employer, click here for current job opportunities.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Automobile Insurance: Policy Services program is designed to provide students with the training required for employment in the automobile insurance industry. Courses cover general policy services, billing, coverages and adjustments, as well as procedures for cancellations and reinstatements. Additional topics include computer usage, customer service skills, and the responsibilities of the automobile insurance member services representative.
This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses within the program.
- Summarize procedures for automobile insurance member services representatives. (CSR126, INS127, INS128, INS129, INS130, INS131)
- Demonstrate effective customer service skills. (CSR126, INS127, INS128, INS129, INS130, INS131)
- Access information management tools in the provision of customer service. (CSR126, INS127, INS128, INS129, INS130, INS131)
- Explain and use appropriate insurance terminology. (INS127, INS128, INS129, INS130, INS131)
- Describe policy implementation and coverage concepts. (INS127, INS129, INS130)
- Explain procedures for sharing confidential information and security responsibilities. (INS128)
- Demonstrate procedures for phone operation and required computer systems. (INS128, INS129, INS130, INS131)
- Navigate billing and payment systems. (INS128, INS131)
- Compare and contrast types of auto insurance coverage. (INS129, INS130)
- Explain insurance contract stipulations to customers. (INS129, INS130)
- Demonstrate ability to adjust insurance coverage on an existing policy. (INS129, INS130)
- Complete policy cancellation and reinstatement procedures. (INS131)
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CSR126||Automobile Insurance Customer Service Procedures||2|
|INS127||Automobile Insurance General Policy Services||3|
|INS128||Automobile Insurance Policy Billing||2|
|INS129||Automobile Insurance Policy Changes||3|
|INS130||Automobile Insurance Policy Coverage||3|
|INS131||Automobile Insurance Policy Cancellation and Reinstatement||3|
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.Read the official description