Attention: This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission. If you are interested in a career with this employer, click here for current job opportunities.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Bank Account Management: Customer Service program is designed to provide students with the training required for employment in the banking industry. Courses focus on the responsibilities of the banking member service representative, including account management, banking services, and banking products. The courses also cover effective customer service skills and the usage of computerized banking operating systems.
This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses within the program.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CSI206||Banking Member Service Representative||3|
|CSI207||Banking Accounts and Products||3|
|CSI208||Banking Account Management||3|
|CSI209||Banking Account Management Lab||1|
- Explain types and features of various banking packages and accounts. (CSI206, CSI207)
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of a banking member service representative. (CSI206, CSI207, CSI208, CSI209)
- Demonstrate effective communication and problem solving skills. (CSI206, CSI207, CSI208, CSI209)
- Explain how to log onto a computerized banking operating system. (CSI206, CSI207, CSI208, CSI209)
- Define banking terminology. (CSI206, CSI207, CSI208, CSI209)
- Explain various banking processes, including processes for updating account information, consumer loans, stopping payments, reordering checks, and requesting refunds. (CSI206, CSI208)
- Summarize procedures for handling credit and debit cards, cash advances, funds transfers, and wire transfers. (CSI207)
- Summarize fraud procedures. (CSI208)
- Use a computerized banking operating system, an online documentation system, and an online procedures manual. (CSI209)
- Process various banking member requests, such as cash advances, payment stoppage, funds and wire transfers, refunds, and check reorders. (CSI209)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.