Attention: This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission. If you are interested in a career with this employer, click here for current job opportunities.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Business Technology: Customer Service program is designed to provide students with the training required for enhancing customer service through use of business technology in the workplace. Courses will cover foundational business technology, Customer Relationship Management and Business Intelligence as well as sales and marketing strategies for the customer service representative. An opportunity for skills application is provided.
This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses required within the program.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CSR184||Business Technology in Customer Service||2|
|CSR195||Customer Service Representative Sales and Marketing||2|
|CSR197||Customer Service Representative Business Practices||2|
- Compare and contrast customer service technology systems and software. (CSR184)
- Explain benefits of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). (CSR184)
- Describe effective integration of customer service and technology. (CSR184, CSR195, CSR197)
- Review sales and marketing strategies for the customer service representative. (CSR195)
- Compare and contrast organizational structure. (CSR195, CSR197)
- Demonstrate effective customer service strategies. (CSR195, CSR197)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.