Attention: This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission. If you are interested in a career with this employer, click here for current job opportunities.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Insurance: Customer Service program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to meet basic job requirements in insurance customer service programs. The courses will cover various personal insurance operations, including account research, payments, and quotes in addition to guidelines and procedures for handling commercial property policies. Principles of insurance, regulations, and service culture objectives and standards will be emphasized.
This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses within the program.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CSR211||Auto Insurance Quotes||3|
|CSR212||Automobile Insurance Operations I||3|
|CSR220||Sales and Retention||2|
|INS150||Introduction to Personal Lines Policies||3|
|INS151||Introduction to Commercial Property Policies||3|
|INS155||Fire Product Procedures||2|
- Access appropriate systems and screens for researching and completing customer requests. (CSR211, CSR212, CSR220, INS150, INS151, INS155)
- Use appropriate insurance terminology. (CSR211, CSR212, CSR220, INS150, INS151, INS155)
- Use system tools to rate a driver. (CSR211, CSR212, INS150)
- Process internal and external correspondence inquiries. (CSR212)
- Complete customer service solutions processes. (CSR212, CSR220)
- Determine customer need. (CSR212, CSR220, INS150, INS151, INS155)
- Demonstrate service culture objectives and standards. (CSR220)
- Differentiate between types of personal and commercial property. (INS150, INS151)
- Explain exclusions and endorsements. (INS150, INS151)
- Differentiate between various types of coverages. (INS150, INS151, INS155)
- Explain principles of insurance, contracts and the role of regulation in the insurance industry. (INS150, INS151, INS155)
- Review procedures for rating a policy. (INS150, INS155)
- Use state specific guidelines and procedures. (INS155)
- Complete fire policy transactions. (INS155)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.