Attention: This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Motor Vehicle: Customer Service program is designed to provide students with the training required for employment in the Arizona State Motor Vehicle Division. Courses will cover the use of a computerized account maintenance system, records administration, title and registration issues, driver license procedures, documentation, and communication skills.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses required within the program.
This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CSR107||Driver License Basic Procedures||2|
|CSR111||Motor Vehicle Customer Service||3|
|CSR113||Motor Vehicle Title and Registration Administration||3|
|CSR115||Privilege Restriction Documentation||2|
- Complete driver license basic procedures. (CSR107)
- Explain and use a computerized account maintenance system. (CSR107, CSR111, CSR113, CSR115)
- Demonstrate procedures for making adjustments to customer records. (CSR107, CSR111, CSR113, CSR115)
- Demonstrate procedures for completing actions on a customer account. (CSR107, CSR111, CSR113, CSR115)
- Demonstrate characteristics of effective customer service. (CSR111, CSR113)
- Complete motor vehicle division records administration procedures. (CSR111, CSR113)
- Explain and complete procedures for title issues. (CSR113)
- Summarize registration administration procedures. (CSR113)
- Complete title exchange documentation and procedures. (CSR113)
- Explain and demonstrate privilege restriction documentation and procedures. (CSR115)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.