Attention: This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Personal Loans: Customer Service program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to meet basic job requirements in personal loan banking programs. The courses will cover various types and components of personal loans, applications, services, and procedures for account processing as well as guidelines for maintenance, referencing, verification, and evaluation of applications. Banking legislation, regulations, and various types of identity and account fraud also emphasized.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses required within the program.
This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CSI187||Personal Loan Applications||3|
|CSI188||Personal Loan Account Services||3|
|CSI189||Personal Loans Lab||2|
- Compare and contrast banking legislation. (CSI186)
- Explain characteristics, components, purpose and function of a personal loan system. (CSI186, CSI187, CSI188)
- Explain applicable business policies and procedures. (CSI186, CSI187, CSI188, CSI189)
- Compare and contrast features, benefits and characteristics of consumer loans. (CSI186, CSI188, CSI189)
- Explain the use and interpretation of credit reports. (CSI187, CSI188)
- Describe loan application components and policy. (CSI187, CSI189)
- Define application workflow. (CSI187, CSI189)
- Apply guidelines for application maintenance, referencing, verification and evaluation. (CSI187, CSI189)
- Differentiate between types of business ownership. (CSI188)
- Assess customer need and risk. (CSI188, CSI189)
- Describe and demonstrate acquisitions call flow. (CSI188, CSI189)
- Compare and contrast types of application and identity fraud. (CSI188, CSI189)
- Explain and complete procedures for verifying self-employment income. (CSI188, CSI189)
- Describe procedures for handling and completing escalation calls. (CSI188, CSI189)
- Complete application reviews. (CSI188, CSI189)
- Verify customer applications. (CSI189)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.