Attention: This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Prescription Prior Authorization: Customer Service program is designed to provide students with the training required for employment in the federal prescription healthcare field. Courses will cover prior authorization procedures and systems for federal employees, including account procedures, eligibility, and claims in addition to authorizations and change in therapy procedures.
This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses required within the program.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CSR144||Prior Authorization Programs and Systems||2|
|CSR145||Prescription Prior Authorization I||3|
|CSR146||Prescription Prior Authorization II||3|
- Describe Clinical Authorization System (CAS) organization. (CSR144)
- Compare and contrast federal prior authorization programs and systems. (CSR144, CSR145, CSR146)
- Demonstrate account procedures. (CSR144, CSR145, CSR146)
- Verify program eligibility. (CSR144, CSR145, CSR146)
- Manage Federal Employee Program (FEP) drug benefits. (CSR144, CSR145, CSR146)
- Summarize claims processing and adjudication. (CSR145)
- Review change in therapy procedures. (CSR146)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.