Attention: This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission. If you are interested in a career with this employer, click here for current job opportunities.
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Property Insurance: Customer Service program is designed to provide students with foundational knowledge and skills to meet job requirements in property insurance. The courses cover customer service strategies and procedures for issuing and servicing homeowner, rental, and personal property insurance. Coverages and policies are emphasized.
This program is offered through an educational partnership. Employment by the partnership organization is required for admission.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better in all courses within the program.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CSR118||Property Insurance Financial Security Customer Service||1|
|CSR119||Introduction to Homeowner Insurance Customer Service||2|
|CSR120||Homeowner Policy Issuance Customer Service||2|
|CSR121||Homeowner Policy Servicing Customer Service||2|
|CSR122||Introduction to Unit Owner Policy Customer Service||2|
|CSR123||Introduction to Rental Property Insurance Customer Service||2|
|CSR124||Renters/Valuable Personal Property Customer Service I||2|
|CSR125||Renters/Valuable Personal Property Customer Service II||2|
- Assess members financial security needs. (CSR118)
- Utilize different insurance systems to collect, analyze, and communicate member information. (CSR118, CSR119, CSR120, CSR121, CSR122, CSR123, CSR124, CSR125)
- Demonstrate professional behavior during interactions with members. (CSR118, CSR119, CSR120, CSR121, CSR122, CSR123, CSR124, CSR125)
- Explain how the dwelling size, layout, and common materials impact terms of the homeowner policy. (CSR119, CSR120, CSR121)
- Summarize procedures for homeowner policy issuance and servicing components. (CSR119, CSR120, CSR121)
- Differentiate between various property insurance components, terms, and policies. (CSR119, CSR120, CSR121, CSR122, CSR123, CSR124, CSR125)
- Practice procedures for handling member coverage inquiries and managing their accounts. (CSR119, CSR120, CSR121, CSR122, CSR123, CSR124, CSR125)
- Demonstrate procedures for servicing, cancelling, and rewriting Unit Owners Policy (UOP). (CSR121)
- Summarize guidelines for policy modifications such as cancelling members policies and declining customers who inquire for rental property insurance. (CSR124, CSR125)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.