Step 1 - New Dual Students
Note: For continuing students who have previously taken Dual or Concurrent courses and met requirements already, please skip to Enrollment Step 4 - How to Register for Classes.
- Student ID
- MEID (your Username)
- Password & Security Question
Be sure to save your Student ID, MEID, and password for future use.
Start the ‘First Time Dual Enrollment’ online application for Rio Salado for the Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 term.
Prior to submitting your completed application, you will be asked for identity verification.
- Instant Verification: If you have a valid Arizona driver's license or Arizona state-issued ID card you can choose to “Upload from mobile” or “Upload from desktop.” You will be sent an email with instructions to complete this step prior to finalizing your application. Once you have submitted your full application with ID validation, you can proceed to Enrollment Step 2 - Submit Financial Responsibility and Consent E-Forms.
- Manual Verification: If you do NOT have a state-issued ID OR cannot complete instant verification, use the All-in-One Form (which also includes Enrollment Steps 2-3) to submit a:
- Signed U.S. Passport (signature line must be visible in upload) -OR
- School ID AND birth certificate
Please allow 2-3 business days for your document(s) to be processed. Once you have submitted the All-in-One Requirements Form, please proceed to Enrollment Step 4 - How to Register for Classes.
Note: If you need to submit your ID verification separately, use the Student Identity Verification Form. Please allow 2-3 business days for your document(s) to be processed.