Tuition & Payments
Eligible High School students pay $85 a credit hour for Dual Enrollment courses when they meet Arizona residency requirements. Before students can pay the tuition for their courses, they must be registered as a student in their Dual Enrollment course. Tuition Assistance is also available!
Enrollment Steps 1 – 3 must be completed before students can proceed to the Registration Steps.
Need more information or tips for Enrollment Steps 1 – 3? Use the links on the left side of this page!
The Tuition Assistance for the 2022-2023 year are no longer being accepted. Please check back in April 2023 for the new 2023-2024 Tuition Assistance application!
Applicant's must demonstrate "financial need" as defined by the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services Poverty Guidelines.
All applications for tuition assistance must meet the following requirements.
- Applicants must be fully admitted to Rio Salado College (no charge for this). New students: Get admitted to Rio Salado
- Complete the Admissions process by submitting:
- Color copy of HS ID AND Birth Certificate, OR valid AZ State ID,Permit OR Driver's license, or SIGNED US passport
- Financial Responsibility/Consent Form
- Transcript showing GPA of 2.6 or higher (Juniors/Seniors only)
- Edready College Reading Test (Freshmen/Sophomores)
Students must be able to show financial need by providing one of the following:
- Signatures of both student and parent
- Copy of 2021 federal tax form 1040 (no extensions considered), showing that the Adjusted Gross Income is less than the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services Poverty Guidelines
Award letter (dated within 12 months of application) of household member’s participation in any of the following benefits programs: Free or Reduced Lunch, Supplemental Social Security, Food Stamps, TANF, WIC or AHCCCS.