Rio Salado College offers non-credit online and hybrid courses that provide continuing education hours for the registered dental hygienist and dental assistant. An observation course is also available for the prospective dental hygiene student.
- DENTAL100 – CRP Coronal Polishing
- DENTAL100 – CRPTR Coronal Polishing Training (with a Lab)
- DENTAL100 – DHCO Dental Hygiene Clinic Observation
- DENTAL100 – FLUOR Fluoride Update (includes Silver Diamine Fluoride)
- DENTAL100 – INTRO Introduction to Dentistry
- DENTAL100 – ITRDH Interim Therapeutic Restorations for the Dental Hygienist (4 CEUs)
- DENTAL100 – ITRTR Interim Therapeutic Restoriations Training for the Dental Hygienist (with a Lab)
- DENTAL100 – RAD Dental Radiology
- DENTAL100 – RADTR Dental Radiology Training (with a Lab)
Continuing Education Courses Benefits
- Start any Monday
- Online accessibility
- In-person labs for hands-on training (CRPTR, ITRTR and RADTR)
- Prepares the dental assistant for the Dental Assisting National Board exams for AZ certification dental x-rays and coronal polishing in the dental office (CRP, CRPTR, RAD and RADTR)
- ITRDH and ITRTR courses meets the Arizona State Board of Dentistry’s requirement for dental hygienists to place interim therapeutic restorations.
What They are Saying
“I liked the course because I was able to proceed at my own pace. It was a great refresher and help me remember the little things that were forgotten over the years. I really enjoyed this course. I feel that the way the course is set is great!” – Recent CRP-Coronal Polishing student
Contact the Dental Programs department for more information about continuing education courses.
Contact: Patty Price